BAKED COCONUT CHICKEN RICE
KOS Coconut Milk
KOS Desiccated Coconut
KOS Black Pepper Granule
KOS Cumin Ground
KOS Turmeric Powder
Onion 1 piece (diced)/Carrot ½ piece (diced)/Potato 1 pieces (diced) /Chicken leg (meat) 2 pieces /Rice 3 Bowls/Chicken soup 1 cup /Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
Marinate chicken leg ingredients: Light soya sauce Moderate/Corn Starch Moderate/Salt Moderate/Sugar Moderate/Water 2 spoons
Gravy ingredients: Corn Starch Moderate/Water Moderate
1. Wash chicken leg meat and wipe dry, marinate chicken with moderate KOS Black Pepper Granule, light soya sauce, corn starch, salt and sugar for about 20 minutes.
2. Heat up oil in saucepan and fried garlic then put onion in until cooked, then put in marinated chicken leg in and switch to medium fire until meat turn brown. Now add diced carrot and the diced potato into the saucepan and stir fry. Sprinkle ½ teaspoon KOS Cumin powder and 1 teaspoon KOS Turmeric Powder, pour in chicken soup. Bring chicken soup to boil and turn fire to slow until cooked.
3. Pour gravy (corn starch and water) into saucepan and add 3/4 cup KOS coconut Milk and moderate KOS Black Pepper Granule for seasoning.
4. Paved cooked rice on to the baking tray and cover the rice surface with the coconut chicken, then sprinkle the KOS Desiccated Coconut on top.
5. Place the baking tray into preheat 200 ° c oven and baked for about 15 minutes until the KOS Desiccated Coconut turn golden color. Then serve.