KOS Coconut Milk
KOS Black Pepper Granule
Sausage (cut in half vertically) /Pancake flour 1/2 of a packet / Water 1/2 a cup
1. Fry sausage until cooked,
2. Place pancake flour into large bowl, add KOS Coconut Milk and 1/2 a cup of water, then whisk with egg beater,
3. Place the finished product of Step 2 into a bottle or any container that you can squeeze out the mixture,
4. Heat up the oil in a frying pan and squeeze one strip of the pancake flour mixture into the frying pan. The width of the strip should be 2 to 3 times of the width of the sausages. Then place the cooked half sausages on to the strip, squeeze another strip of the mixture on top of the sausage and wait until the pancake syrup starts to bubble. You can now turn the pancakes and fry until both side of the pancake turns golden brown,
5. Sprinkle some KOS Black Pepper Granule on top for better taste.